KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Tuesday 23rd February 2021
x2 KS2 Class Teacher Vacancies
Class Teacher Temporary Cover KS2
Contracts starting after Easter (April 2021)
Temporary in the first instance for 1 term with possibility of extension.
Application form available below to download and complete.
We are currently looking for a cracking class teacher to join our Key-stage 2 team.
If you are the person for us, you have to love teaching and learning, you have to love working with children and you have to enjoy being part of a team. We are not going to lie – it is hard work. Fortunately, we have an incredible team of staff and children who make all the hard work worthwhile. We know lots of adverts say schools are looking for an ‘outstanding teacher’ and whilst we would love that too – we really want is a teacher who can be ‘Ash Tree amazing’.
An Ash Tree amazing teacher is:
• Fully committed to Safeguarding – This means you have to be ready to challenge and stand up on the behalf of our children. Our children cannot be happy if they are not safe.
• Eternally and relentlessly searching for the ‘light bulb moment’ when learning happens – creating a fun and exciting curriculum that is built around the children, not worksheets.
• Utterly determined to make the lives of all our children better through strong assessment that informs and directs practice without making the children feel ‘tested’
• Reflective, responsive, relentless and reliable
• Lots of energy, enthusiasm a sense of humour
If you think that you could be the person described above it is important that you contact Mrs A Campbell the Head teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school prior to application. We can describe our school, you can read the website and the Ofsted report but ideally we need you to visit us, to see if you are the missing piece to our Ash Tree amazing jigsaw.
Closing date: Friday 19th March 2021 at 3pm.
Interviews held: Week commencing Monday 22nd March 2021.
Please email your completed applications to the Head Teacher Mrs Campbell: email@example.com
Applications close Friday 19th March 2021