Behaviour Support Worker - Friday 17th January 2020
Vacancy for: Behaviour Support Worker
Salary: C1 (£11.19 per hour)
Contract: Temporary contract - funding permitting
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for a temporary Special Needs Assistant to join our Key Stage One Team. The successful candidate will need to have previous experience of working with pupils exhibiting challenging behaviours. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic and has a genuine enjoyment of working with children. We need a sense humour, sense of perspective, determination, empathy and understanding; someone with a desire to make the impossible, possible. We are passionate about having high expectations with no excuses for both ourselves and our children. Experience of ‘Team Teach’ would be ideal but for the right candidate we can provide training. We are offering this role at a higher salary scale to reflect the intensity of relationship needed with the identified pupil.
To join our team we need someone who is:
• Fully committed to all aspects of Safeguarding and Child Protection
• Committed to Ash Tree’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
• Relentlessly determined to make a real difference to the lives of all our children by being an advocate for the child.
• Able to work as a team member within our successful Key Stage One Team
• Caring and nurturing with a determination to remove barriers to learning in as many ways as possible
• Willing to work closely with the wider team of support where necessary.
• Enthusiastic and willing.
We would be willing to consider a secondment if the applicant currently works within the Brigshaw Learning Partnership.
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020 at 12.00pm Interview Date: Shortly after closing, date TBC
Applications close Friday 31st January 2020