Our Nursery Offer
Our Early Years Unit is made up of Nursery and Reception aged children. We are a 78 place Nursery and 60 place Reception. We have three Nursery intakes over the academic school year; September, January and April (providing we still have places available). Your child will start with us the term after their third birthday.
Our offer for Nursery children for September 2022:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning unitl 12pm (15 hours)
- Wednesday from 12.30pm, Thursday, Friday (15 hours)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning until 12pm (30 hours)
- The additional half day on a Wednesday and Friday afternoon can be paid for at a cost of £12.00 per session. However this can only be offered on a term by term basis whilst we have availability. The payment for the extra session must be paid in advance for the term.
- Nursery children who stay the full day are welcome to bring a packed lunch or pay for a school dinner.
- We ask all our children in our Early Years Unit to wear school uniform; a red or navy sweat top, a white polo t shirt and black or navy leggings, jogging bottoms, a skirt or shorts.
Please find the link to obtain your 30 hours child care code and check the eligibility criteria here: https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare
If you would like more information about Nursery admissions or to put your child's name on our waiting list please ring the school office.